Our homes are the single most important investment most of us will ever make. It is not just the place we call home for our families, it encumbrances at least 35% or life’s expenditures and it is one of the single most important long-term financial decisions that we monitor and depend on. That is why selecting a local Livingston County real estate professional to assist you in making a move is so important.
Not all real estate licensees are the same. Only local real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. The Realtor Code of Ethics ensures that all parties to a transaction are treated honestly and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate.
An independent survey reports that 87% of home buyers
would use the same REALTOR® again.
- Gerardi Group Real Estate is a member of the Livingston County Board of Realtors and Realcomp, Michigan’s largest Multiple Listing Service and only MLS selected by the LCAR. We have you covered serving Livingston County and our neighboring border cities in Western Oakland, Western Wayne, Washtenaw, Genesee and surrounding areas.
- No matter where you live in Livingston County, The Gerardi Group can assist you. All aspects of your transaction will be handled on a more personal and “hands on” manner. The Gerardi Group agents are co-operative with Livingston County agents and work well together on a daily basis which can help to make a transaction move smoothly through the process. An out-of-town REALTOR® cannot provide the same familiarity and level of hands-on service.
- The Gerardi Group agents have extensive in-market and national affiliations which can give buyers and sellers superior brand-recognition, leading edge service and access to nation-wide marketing and relocation. Many agents represent independent or “Boutique” agencies which do not have access to the same powerful tools, branding or market reach.
- The Gerardi Group agents has access to the same hi-tech tools available to larger “franchise” companies across the country, are members of the state’s largest multiple Listing Service, cutting edge website presence, and the most highly acclaimed real estate training program in America three years running.
- The Gerardi Group agents have the “home field” advantage of knowing issues pertinent to our area such zoning, flood areas, assessments, neighborhoods, land use, septic requirements and much more. Many out of town agents are not familiar with issues which are specific to a more rural community…they may know how to sell a tract house, but it really stops there.
When selecting an agent, remember that if you chose an out-of-area agent, you have chosen to work with someone who is not familiar with our area AND is farther away from being available to meet your needs. In today’s competitive market, you may lose out on the perfect home by hours let alone days, and for sellers you quite simply may be leaving money on the table…YOUR MONEY!
#michigan #livingston #realestate #EdwardsGroup #GerardiGroup #homerocks #home1realty #Howell #samGerardi #arizona